For this limited edition knife, we teamed with renowned knife designer and self-defense expert Louis Krudo. Louis, the founder of Krudo Knives, lent us his expertise and creativity to construct a special, exclusive version of his Discipline Folder. This sleek, sculpted knife has a solid, tactile feel that’s ideally suited for every day carry. Ceramic ball bearings reduce friction significantly, resulting in super-fast blade opening without the use of springs. Located in the typical thumb stud location, the innovative Krudo Thumb Wedge is designed to interact with the user’s pocket, enabling rapid pocket deployment when it matters most. Only 100 of these knives – each with a custom-colored G-10 handle insert and NRA blade etching – were made for the NRAstore. Get your one-of-a-kind NRA Discipline Folder before they’re gone!
• Blade steel: 9Cr18MoV, satin finish
• Blade length: 3¼”
• Overall length: 8”
• Weight: 7.1 oz.
• Blade thickness: 0.185”
• Handle material: Black 420J2 steel and Olive G-10
• Ambidextrous pocket clip system
• Multi-opening system
• Thumb wedge for ergonomic grip and pocket deployment
• Ceramic ball bearings and ceramic detent ball
• Frame lock
• NRA logo etched on blade
• Designed in USA by Louis Krudo