If you’re a hiker, survivalist or primitive hunter, the NRA Buck Wild Game Spears can fill your belly – or save your life! Their compact designs make it easy to stow them in packs or bags. In the woods, they readily attach to makeshift shafts, quickly creating useful tools for hunting, fishing or shelter construction. Steel: 420HC. NRA logo etched on shafts. Each version includes a polymer sheath and cord (for attaching to shaft). Shafts not included. See NRAstore.com for full details. Please follow all safety instructions. Made in USA.
Technical Specifications (Hunting Spear)
• Single piece, full-tang construction
• Blade may be used as knife or spear point
• Sharpened, chisel-point rear allows spear to affix to shaft
• Blade shape: Drop Point
• Blade thickness: 0.180”
• Blade length: 2.5”
• Overall length: 9.125”
• Weight: 5.8 oz.
• Material: 420HC steel
• Includes cord
• Includes polymer sheath
• Pole or shaft not included
• Please follow all safety instructions
• Made in USA