Whether they’re caused by storms or catastrophic EMP attacks, everyone experiences power outages. If you use an electronic safe, loss of power could prevent you from accessing your most important form of security – your firearm! The NRA EMP-PROOF Mechanical Safe requires no power to operate, yet it handles over 1,500 four-digit pushbutton combinations! Punch in your personalized 4-digit code, or use the included override key, and you’re in! This safe’s pry-resistant lid opens to reveal a large, spacious compartment with plenty of room for a full-sized 1911 and spare magazines. It arrives pre-drilled for convenient mounting to walls, floors or desks. The NRA EMP-PROOF Mechanical Safe also features convenient carry-handle and corner holes for threading a security cable (not included) while traveling!
• Mechanical lock, no electricity required
• Over 1500 four digit combinations possible
• Secures up to a 1911 full-framed handgun
• Military grade, 14-gauge steel frame with dual internal locking points
• Key override / lock clutch system
• Reversible left or right opening door
• Easily mounts on a wall, under your desk, or in a vehicle
• Cable thread holes provide an additional mounting option
• Exterior Dimensions: 11.375" x 7.5" x 2.375"
• Interior Dimensions: 9" x 7" x 2"