Now, you can say goodbye to your flimsy wire target stand. The NRA Portable Target Stand is constructed of heavy gauge welded steel, and it’s designed to accommodate 18” wide targets. Requiring only four bolts and nuts for assembly, it’s designed to accept 2x4 OR 1x2 boards (not included) for uprights. Because 2x4s are strong enough to support steel and other reactive targets, this makes our target stand the most versatile available. Its sturdy angle iron base can be anchored with bolts or stakes, or you can easily attach 2x4 extensions for stability. This is the last target stand you’ll ever need – until you realize how much more exciting your target practice can be with two or three! Color: Green. Imported.
• Dimensions (assembled): 21½” L x 19”W x 6”D
• 6” deep sockets accept 2x4 or 1x2 lumber
• Sockets are drilled for anchor screws
• Assembles in minutes
• Lumber not included
• Perfect for IPSIC and IDPA practice or competition
• Buy two to determine point of impact for multiple ranges