Like the first battle of the American Revolution, the Lexington is bold, unexpected and memorable. Knit from 7.08 oz., 34s combed, ring-spun cotton with a touch of spandex for just the right amount of stretch, its superior fabric is compacted to reduce shrinkage, then bio-washed to create the ultimate soft hand and feel. This exceptional garment is destined to become a superpower staple of every NRA gentleman’s wardrobe.
• Solid Colors: 95% cotton/5% spandex; Heathers: 60% cotton/37% polyester/3% spandex rib knit
• Pointed-bottom chest pocket with single button flap
• Removable stays to help keep your collar’s shape
• Button cuffs
• Custom NRA 1871 branding at the chest pocket
• Available in sizes SM – 3XL
• Colors: Navy, Black, Heather Gray